Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Resolutions

Happy New Year!

I've never really made resolutions before, but there's a first time for everything, right? So as part of this year's attempt, I'm starting up this blog! Not so much as a resolution itself, but more as a way to keep up with the rest of my goals for the year, which include:

1. Finish my thesis and publications! (This is more of a goal for the month...)
2. Run at least three days a week.
3. Buy NO yarn or fabric purchases until I finish ALL of my WIPs (works in progress).
4. Improve/expand my latte art skills.
5. Take more pictures!

So hopefully, subsequent posts in this blog space will include updates, progress reports, and celebrations on all of these things, as well as stunning photos to document them! And I'm sure there will be numerous random comments to fill space in between.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment